[MPlayer-users] help with h.264 quicktime 7 streaming in firefox

Kevin Murphy kevinpatrickmurphy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 19:26:45 CEST 2006

Hi,
I just installed Ubuntu 6.06 Dapper, which is great, but lacking in
the video file format categories, I couldn't view certain file formats
or streaming with browser plugins, until I ran the Automatix script
(very awsome that...) which installed mplayer along with much more.
Now I can view all sorts of web content aside from html... with one
exception, I visit a site that streams Quicktime 7 h.264 video clips
(http://onegoodmove.org/1gm/) but I cannot get them to play with the
mplayer plugin for firefox... can anyone offer any suggestions as to
why or how to fix??

Thanks!