[MPlayer-users] divx codec problem?

walter brokowski wbrokow1 at optonline.net
Fri Nov 26 02:11:24 CET 2004

I used Mplayer on the pc to playback captured video.
The low res captures played fine, but high res 640x 480 and above give bad
interleaved avi errors;
Mplayer would not play the file.
I have read the mplayer FAQS and relevant docs, but there is nothing
specific to this problem.
I hope I have explained this clearly.
Thanks for your patience.