[MPlayer-users] What is a good -vo for MacOS X?

Ola Dunk lists at townmaster.com
Tue Oct 7 10:07:21 CEST 2003

make -C libdha
gcc -c -O4   -faltivec -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer
-no-cpp-precomp -DSYS_DARWIN -DCONFIG_DARWIN -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -fPIC -I. -I.. -o libdha.o libdha.c
libdha.c: In function `INPORT8':
sysdep/AsmMacros_x86.h:197: inconsistent operand constraints in an `asm'
make[1]: *** [libdha.o] Error 1
make: *** [libdha/libdha.so] Error 2