[MPlayer-users] KPlayer 0.1 Submission

Carlos Delgado carlos.delgado at iptotal.com
Tue Jul 15 15:00:27 CEST 2003

Hello.

I installed mplayer on Mandrake 9.1 but I couldn't configure the enable-gui option because I don't have GTK, but it works from the command line.

¿Where can I download GTK?

I installed the kplayer rpm succesfully. ¿How do I enable it? ¿do I need GTK to use it?

Thank's in advance.

--
La informacion transmitida esta dirigida solo a la persona o empresa a quien va direccionada, puede contener informacion confidencial. Se prohibe la copia, duplicacion o divulgacion del contenido para personas ajenas a las que van dirigidas. Si recibe esta informacion por error por favor comuniquese con el remitente y elimine la informacion guardada en cualquier computador.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.