[MPlayer-users] Ugly Subtitles on TV with H+ and Mplayer

Fam. de Rijck ahjrijck at chello.nl
Fri Jan 31 21:29:11 CET 2003

Hi,
Is there anyone who has nice subtitles with these dxr3 drivers and
Mplayer on a TV?
Don't know if it's the device driver or mplayer.
When played with mplayer on my monitor with out the DXR3 driver, the
position and font look very nice, as does the picture.
When played on my TV the position is wrong, the font is very small and
distorted. Choosing a 22 size font helps a bit but it's still annoying
to have a bad looking subtitle on my screen. I tried the latest version
and tried all font settings without success. I'm played XVID files with
*.srt subtitles.
Does anyone have some suggestions how to solve this?

Best Regards,

Albert