[MPlayer-users] Re: Rtsp support

Nyk Tarr nyk at giantx.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 20:41:11 CET 2003

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 04:34:44PM -0400, Francisco J. León wrote:
> > In any case, MPlayer would not be able to play the stream, because it
> > apparently requires paid membership in "RealOne SuperPass" or
> > "CNN NewsPass".
>
> Can we find any stream on real's website that would not require this
> subscription for testing?

The BBC radio live streams seem to be rather tetchy and I'd rather like
to hear them without having to use ealplay:

http://rm3.kw.bbc.co.uk/shamen/ev7/live24/radio1/live/fmg2.ra
http://rm3.kw.bbc.co.uk/shamen/ev7/live24/radio2/live/fmg2.ra
rtsp://rmlivev8.bbc.net.uk/farm/*/ev7/live24/bbc7/live/dsatg2.ra

etc..

--
/__
\_|\/