[MPlayer-users] mencoder a-v sync and DVDs (again)

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Tue Feb 11 03:34:56 CET 2003

I don't mean to sound like I'm nagging, but could anybody (Arpi?) tell
me if there are any plans for looking at the DVD encoding audio sync
bug, as reported by myself and christopher j bottaro? That's the only
thing that's stopping me from encoding my DVDs right now, as everything
else I do with 0_90 CVS works flawlessly and awesomely.

My first bugreport is available here:
ftp://ftp.mplayerhq/hu/MPlayer/incoming/avsync
http://bugfood.casa-z.org/mpbug/report1/

..and my second is at:
ftp://ftp.mplayerhq/hu/MPlayer/incoming/avsync
http://bugfood.casa-z.org/mpbug/report2/

I'd really appreciate it if somebody could tell me what's going on.

Thanks,
Corey

I would say that mplayer rules, but we all know that already. ;)