[MPlayer-users] libdvdplay 1.0.0 released

Karol Pietrzak The_Alchemist at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 3 21:28:14 CET 2003

Yeah, I can't get MPlayer 0.90rc3 to even show the DVD menu on my DVDs
(MPlayer was compiled with dvdnav/dvdread/dvdcss support).  That's why
I now use Ogle for most of my DVD watching...

Perhaps libdvdplay is the best/fastest way to get DVD menu support into
MPlayer.  [The website was a little short on any meaningless details.]

If anyone has read the many Linux DVD player reviews, MPlayer usually
comes out on top, but the lack of friggin' DVD menu support always
keeps it from getting highest honors.

--
Karol Pietrzak <The_Alchemist at earthlink.net>
PGP KeyID: 0x3A1446A0