[MPlayer-users] keyboard behavior change

Robert Huff roberthuff at rcn.com
Sat Feb 1 01:58:58 CET 2003

	I recently moved from 0.90rc1 (I think) to 0,90rc3 and had
something annoying change on the keyboard.
	Used to be <SPACE> paused play and <ENTER> resumed from the
same point.  Now <ENTER> restarts play from the beginning including
resetting to the original image size.  This happens with multiple
file types.
	Is there a way to get the previous behavior?  I haven't found
any place defining how to change things in input.conf.
	(System: FreeBSD 4.7, XFree86 4.2.1.7, Matrox G400)

					Robert Huff