[MPlayer-users] About introducing the product "XviD MPEG4 Codec" in the Japanese magazine

SAKIUE Chie sakiue at seacoast.co.jp
Thu Dec 11 10:37:06 CET 2003

Dear Norbert

Hello, my name is Chie Sakiue and I work for a Japanese company
called "Seacoast Publishing, Inc." which is making some magazines.
I learned about your product "XviD MPEG4 Codec" and would like to
introduce it to Japanese through the Japanese Computer Magazine called
"Windows Tools and technique".
Would you permit me to edit items about "XviD MPEG4 Codec" for the
magazine and record the archive accompanying CD-ROM ?
Please answer a letter in mail by the next Monday(Dec 15).
Even when a reply does not come by the term,
it does not record on CD-ROM.

Sincerely yours,

Chie Sakiue

3-1-2, Kanda-Nishiki Cho, Chiyoda Ward, Tokyo Japan
Seacoast Publishing, Inc.
Tel: 81+3-5217-2771
e-mail: sakiue at seacoast.co.jp