[MPlayer-users] freetype questions

gabor gabor at realtime.sk
Fri Sep 6 11:36:01 CEST 2002

On Thu, 2002-09-05 at 06:32, Arpi wrote:
> > 	i tried it some time ago, and it was enough to have freetype2,
> > 	but then i tried it yesterday and it needed freetype2.1..
>
> it turned out to be very buggy with 2.0

maybe i'm asking too much,
but could you provide a configure-switch, like --force-freetype or
something like that?

for example there are a lot of --enable switches, for example i can
--enable-3dfx and i don't have one...

couldn't there be a --enable-freetype2.0?

i'm simply asking because in my distro there isn't
freetype2.1.....(mandrake)

thanks,
gabor

--
That's life for you, said McDunn.  Someone always waiting for someone
who never comes home.  Always someone loving something more than that