[MPlayer-users] What to do with patch?

Linards Ticmanis ticmanis at coli.uni-sb.de
Sat Nov 30 23:55:05 CET 2002

Hi,

I've done a little bit of patching to the 0.90pre10 sources (fixed a bug
"only integral number of seconds is actually used" in af_delay.c, made
vf_eq2.c run a little faster, at least on x86 architectures).

Now what do I do with the changes? Make a diff -u and mail them to
somebody? I'm not too great with CVS and anyway I doubt people other
than the "usual suspects" (i.e. developers) would have write access there.

Thanks,
--

Linards Ticmanis

 The Master said, "The business of laying on the colors follows the
preparation of the plain ground."