[MPlayer-users] loader/ldt_loader.c bug

Sergey S. Stasyuk stas at soft-systems.net
Fri Nov 15 22:29:02 CET 2002

Hi all developers of my favourite media player!

While making MPlayer I have got an error:

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/MPlayer/loader'
gcc -I. -I.. -O4 -march=athlon-tbird -mcpu=athlon-tbird -pipe
-ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer
ldt_keeper.c: In function `Setup_LDT_Keeper':
ldt_keeper.c:163: storage size of `array' isn't known
ldt_keeper.c:196: sizeof applied to an incomplete type
make[1]: *** [ldt_keeper.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/MPlayer/loader'
make: *** [loader/libloader.a] Error 2

The problem is incorrect placement of struct modify_ldt_ldt_s in
loader/ldt_keeper.c:
It is used in linux compilation, but have not declared. I resolved it
by copying defenition
of this struct to #ifdef linux block, but I don`t know if it is correct.

I don't think that my system parameters needed, but if so I mail them
or put to web-loadable dir.

Best regards,
Sergey Stasyuk.