[MPlayer-users] about Molayer

Georgi Georgiev chutz at thunder.lo.chubaka.net
Fri May 3 07:19:01 CEST 2002

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 01:16:08PM +0200, Daniel Moreno wrote:
> Hristo Hinkin wrote:
> I don't know if the "nv" driver that comes with X has Xv support. Have
> you tried the driver on nvidia's website? (yes, it's binary and crashes
> quite a lot with AGP and all that, but I used Xv with it on both a TNT
> and a TNT2)

Hey, I am using the binary driver and it has stopped crashing since version 2802 (which is relatively recent). Actually the only verison that was crashing a lot was the one before that, but it seems like NVidia don't even have it on their ftp anymore. (23xx as far as I remember). So don't be afraid to use it, it works quite smoothly and supports both xv and x11 and everything.

--
Chutz <chutz at chubaka.homeip.net>