[MPlayer-users] Open source dvd encoder under winows ( maybe usefull )

Samuel Maftoul maftoul at esrf.fr
Tue Mar 12 13:16:02 CET 2002

A friend of mine is actually coding a soft under windows to rip dvd's.
It's GPL and seems to be the most powerfull software under windows for
this type of thing. It also seems to have the best audio quality, and
moreover , it has support for sse2.
Is someone intereseted ? I remember I talked sometime ago about this
soft, and someone here was interested but I cannot remember who.
I can send an address of where to find the source code or the binary.
        Sam