[MPlayer-users] Video window does not hide

Phillip Temple philliptemple at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 4 05:39:01 CET 2002

With the latest version checked out from CVS, when I try and close the video
window I get (just before the windows lock up):
Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 1541 (gtk_widget_hide_on_delete):
assertion `widget != NULL' failed.

Typing ./version.sh gives me no output, but version.h contains:
#define VERSION "CVS-020304-01:51- "

How do I get it to run as a background process btw? ie stop it from pumping
all that information to the command line. It doesn't seem happy with a &

Phillip.