[MPlayer-users] mencoder and audio delay

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Sun Apr 28 23:04:54 CEST 2002

Hi.

I've searched the archives and found that you can't specify an audio
delay for mencoder to use. I have a DVD I'd like to rip (Ally McBeal
:)) which needs a little audio delay correction - both DVD playback
aswell as the ripped version have that desynched audio. I can correct
it with mplayer on the fly but that's not what I want - I'd like to be
able to create a perfect AVI for others to enjoy (those others often
use that other OS with WMP which can't do audio delay correction).

Is this a feature that is being worked on or that is at least on the
to-do-list?

Thanks for the information.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)