[MPlayer-users] Reproducable segfault with mencoder -pass 2

André Dahlqvist andre.dahlqvist at telia.com
Wed Nov 14 16:58:23 CET 2001

Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

> silly question: did you do -pass 1 first before trying -pass 2?
> (you must run mencoder twice for 2pass encoding, first with -pass 1 and
> second time with -pass 2, btw RTFM)

I missunderstood the docs. I thought it would automatically run two
times. And Arpi, please don't RTFM when I have RTFM. I read it an
missunderstood it. Who was it that askwed a while ago how to set up a
simple procmail filter? It was both off-topic and RTFM.
--

André Dahlqvist <andre.dahlqvist at telia.com>