[MPlayer-users] irritating gnupg stuff

Rajesh Fowkar hsejar at gmx.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 21:46:19 CET 2001

Hi Gabu,

Isn't it irritating to get all that gpg stuff on a mailing list ? It also
sometimes becomes very difficult to read the actual mail and your reply
which is stuff in between this gpg stuff.

Sorry. Not to be taken negatively. Cann't u avoid putting gpg signature on
mailing list mails. ?

Thanks

Peace

Rajesh

Gabucino saw fit to inform me that:

>--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy

............ here comes the mail to which u reply
........... here comes your reply.

--
Rajesh
http://www.symonds.net/~rajesh/    *****  Powered By: Debian GNU/Linux

To see the last 10 lines of a long file, use "tail filename".
To see the first 10 lines, use "head filename".